EQUIPMENT BREAKDOWN LOSSES CAN HAVE A DOMINO EFFECT ON A BUSINESS. IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND YOUR COVERAGE AND ENDORSEMENTS THAT CAN BE APPLICABLE TO THIS TYPE OF LOSS.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance Claims
Skyline Public Adjusters, Inc. has the most experienced equipment machinery breakdown insurance claim adjusters specializing in complex and large equipment and machinery breakdown claim losses in United States and International Countries. If you are interested to know what does your equipment breakdown coverage covers and the examples of the coverage for home owners, commercial businesses and industrial properties, the format and how the coverage is explained in your policy, our licensed public adjusters are capable of explaining the details and definitions for you.
There may be exclusions in your specific coverage that may or may not work against you, such as interruption loss or re-location cost etc.
Equipment breakdown claims are also knows as:
- Boiler and Machinery Claims and/or
- Systems Breakdown Claims
- Machinery Insurance Damage Claims
What can equipment breakdown cover?”
- Electronic Equipment – Fax Machines, Copiers, electrical motors
- Machinery/Mechanical Equipment – Transformers, motors, voltage regulators/meters, generators, gear shifts
- Boilers & Pressure Vessels- engines, pumps, compressors etc
- Heating & Cooling (i.e. Air conditioning and refrigeration)
- Information and Telecommunication Systems e.g., telephones and computers
- Production systems
- Renewable & Alternative energy – e.g wind turbines
- Aircraft Machinery & Marine Machinery